Save time. Get in the know.
Parenting in the digital age now includes protecting our children’s reputations and teaching them proper behavior in the social space. Let MamaBear save you time from always checking out their social profiles and put knowledge in the palm of your hands as social activity happens. Get those needed safety conversations started with your children by being in the know with their lives.
With MamaBear social monitoring, there’s no need to install MamaBear on your child’s phone as long as you have their social log in and passwords. Facebook and Instagram monitoring are available for parents using an iPhone or Android. Twitter monitoring is currently available for parents on iPhone . . . Android coming soon.
Receive notifications when:
- Inappropriate, bullying language or any other restricted words you set are used on your child’s Instagram, Twitter or Facebook page
- A photo is uploaded to Instagram with real-time preview in your MamaBear feed
- Your child follows someone new, or someone new follows them on Instagram or Twitter
- Your child makes a new friend on Facebook
- A friend you deem restricted posts on your child’s Facebook or Instagram page
- Your child is tagged or @mentioned in a photo, message or at a location on Facebook or Instagram
Other social monitoring coming soon!